Gucci GG Women Gucci 1955 Horsebit Small Shoulder Bag-White
2 sold in last 14 hours
- Style 602204 92TCG 9761
- Recreated from an archival design, with the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the Gucci 1955 Horsebit shoulder bag unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit.
- Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- Presented on a small flap shoulder bag, the hardware is paired with the House’s monogram fabric and completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Each bag will be shipped with a small pouch containing four additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- White leather details
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8″ to 17.7″ drop
- Min length: 25.6″, Max length: 29″
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8″W x 7″H x 3.1″D
- 20 W x 15 H x 6 cm D
... people are viewing this right now