Gucci GG Men Gucci Tiger Knit Sweater Patch Wool Cotton Tiger Flower
5 sold in last 8 hours
- Style 686071 XKB8Q 9733
- Gucci presents a reinterpretation of a late 1960s archival design by Vittorio Accornero—the artist and illustrator who created the House’s signature Flora print.
- The tiger, a motif often seen in Alessandro Michele’s collections, is an expression of the House’s fascination with the wild beauty of the natural world.
- Here, the feline and floral motif defines the back of this knit sweater.
- Ivory knit wool with blue and red Web knit cotton
- Tiger and flower embroidered patch on the back
- Front patch pockets
- Fabric: 50% Cotton, 50% Wool.
- Application: 51% Acrylic, 47% Wool, 2% Polyester.
... people are viewing this right now