Gucci GG Unisex Ophidia Pouch Beige/Ebony GG Supreme Canvas
3 sold in last 17 hours
- Style 625549 96IWG 8745
- The zippered pouch is introduced within the Ophidia collection in GG Supreme canvas with brown leather trim.
- First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage.
- The pouch combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci’s roots.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber and viscose lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Double G
- Interior: 1 open pocket
- Zipper closure
- 10.6″W x 8.3″H x 2.75″D
- W 26 x H 21 x D 6 cm
- The model is 5’1″ tall
... people are viewing this right now