Gucci GG Women Diana Small Tote Bag Double G White Leather
8 sold in last 12 hours
- Style 702721 U3ZDT 9196
- The concept of reinvention continues to shape the House’s designs.
- An evolution of a bamboo handle tote first introduced in 1991, the Gucci Diana represents the notion of style in constant evolution.
- The design plays with traditional details and renews them new meaning.
- Playing with this idea, the functional bands used to keep bamboo handles in shape are reimagined as playful leather belts.
- Here, the tote is introduced in white leather.
- White leather
- Shiny antique gold-toned hardware
- This item comes with 2 decorative belt handle shapers as shown in the image
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Interior open pocket
- Bamboo handles with 2.6″ drop
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 21″ drop
- Weight: .726 kg approximately
- Small size: 11″W x 9.5″H x 4.3″D
- W 27 cm x H 24 cm x D 11 cm
... people are viewing this right now