Gucci Women Princetown Embroidered Leather Slipper 1.27cm Heel-Black
5 sold in last 18 hours
- A distinctive symbol from the ’70s archives, the gold bee is combined with the star motif.
- Remindful of the House’s whimsical narrative, the gold embroidered pattern decorates a black leather Princetown slipper.
- Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential shoe is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- White leather with gold thread embroidered bees and stars
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- 0.5″, 1.27cm heel
... people are viewing this right now