Gucci Men GG Prince Wales Check Pleated Skirt Black White Wool Button Closure
4 sold in last 5 hours
- Style 718326 Z8A5D 1070
- This distinguished check-on-check pattern with a formal feel dates back to the early 19th century, when it was first designed by the Countess of Seafield, in the valley of Glenurquhart, Scotland.
- A frequent visitor to the Seafield estate, the Prince of Wales (later known as Edward VII) soon discovered the fabric and made it popular under his moniker, proposing his own variation.
- Reinterpreted in a new cut, the check wool defines this skirt.
- Black and white Prince of Wales check wool
- Pleated skirt
- Button closure
- Length: 26.8″ based on a size 40 (IT)
- The product shown in this image is a size 40 (IT)
... people are viewing this right now
|Men's Clothing Size||
S / EU 44 / US 34, S / EU 46 / US 36, M / EU 48 / US 38, M / EU 50 / US 40, L / EU 52 / US 42, L / EU 54 / US 44, XL / EU 56 / US 46, XL / EU 58 / US 48
There are no reviews yet.