Gucci Women GG Prince Wales Check Pleated Skirt Black White Wool Button Closure
6 sold in last 15 hours
- Style 718326 Z8A5D 1070
- This distinguished check-on-check pattern with a formal feel dates back to the early 19th century, when it was first designed by the Countess of Seafield, in the valley of Glenurquhart, Scotland.
- A frequent visitor to the Seafield estate, the Prince of Wales (later known as Edward VII) soon discovered the fabric and made it popular under his moniker, proposing his own variation.
- Reinterpreted in a new cut, the check wool defines this skirt.
- Black and white Prince of Wales check wool
- Pleated skirt
- Button closure
- Length: 26.8″ based on a size 40 (IT)
- The product shown in this image is a size 40 (IT)
... people are viewing this right now