Louis Vuitton Unisex LV Trainer Sneaker White Grained Calf Leather Rubber Initials Monogram Flowers
- This monochrome version of the LV Trainer sneaker combines smooth and grained calf leather.
- Inspired by vintage basketball sneakers, this cult model was designed by Artistic Director Virgil Abloh, whose handwritten Louis Vuitton signature is embossed on the side.
- The #54 signature at the back refers to 1854, the year the House was founded.
- Grained calf leather
- 7 hours of stitching for one pair
- Rubber outsole
- LV Initials on the tongue and side
- Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- #54 signature on the back
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
EU 35 / US Women 4 / 21 cm, EU 36 / US Women 5 / 22 cm, EU 37 / US Women 6 / 23 cm, EU 38 / US Women 7 / 24 cm, EU 39 / US Women 8 / 24.5 cm, EU 40 / US Women 9 / 25.1 cm, EU 41 / US Men 8 / 25.5 cm, EU 42 / US Men 9 / 26.5 cm, EU 43 / US Men 10 / 27 cm, EU 44 / US Men 11 / 28 cm, EU 45 / US Men 12 / 28.6 cm